Frequency Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FREQ) is a leader in the development of medicines designed to activate progenitor cells within the body to treat degenerative diseases. The company’s lead product candidate, FX-322, is a potential disease modifying therapy designed to regenerate damaged auditory hair cells to improve hearing function. In initial clinical studies of FX-322, the company observed meaningful improvements in key measures of hearing function in patients with sensorineural hearing loss, the most common form of hearing loss which impacts more than 90 percent of all people with hearing loss. The company recently completed enrollment of a Phase 2a study, with results to be shared in Q2 2021. Frequency’s progenitor cell activation (PCA) approach stimulates progenitor cells to create functional tissue and the Company is researching an array of additional degenerative diseases where PCA may be applied, including a pre-clinical program for remyelination in multiple sclerosis.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and service-oriented Assistant to join our Administrative team. The Executive Assistant will support our Finance and Manufacturing department heads, while also taking part in the planning and execution of company wide events and special projects. This role is ideal for a candidate that enjoys a wide variety of daily responsibilities, and the opportunity to make an immediate impact in a fast-paced, growing company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide calendaring, travel and administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer & Chief Manufacturing Officer and their departments.
- Partner with the Administrative team to plan weekly office catering, company-wide parties and wellness events
- Provide support to Recruiting function with planning and scheduling for in-person interviews
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees including the creation of information booklets, ordering business cards, updating company phone lists and maintaining accurate on line files with shared information for employees
- Handle special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 or more years’ experience in an administrative role in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly detail oriented and organized, with superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An independent self-starter who can also operate successfully in a team environment
- Technically savvy, with advanced level skills in MS Office.
Working at Frequency
At Frequency Therapeutics, we believe that we have the best chance to achieve our mission by creating an environment where our collective problem-solving and leadership skills are put to work, so collaboratively, we can solve some of the most complex challenges in medicine. We are focused on developing new treatments to potentially help millions of patients with novel therapeutics. This requires both a willingness to be audacious in our pursuits and relentless in our focus and commitment to research and patients. We look for individuals who are both highly skilled and self-aware, who are willing to challenge leadership and their colleagues, are entrepreneurial by nature and who are undeterred by uncertainty.
Please visit www.frequencytx.comfor more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. For consideration, please submit CV and cover letter.